Shipping and Delivery
You are more than welcome to pick up your puppy or meet us at a designated location within a 120-mile radius of our facility. We do NOT allow our puppies to go to their new homes until a minimum of 8 weeks old. In rare cases, we may keep the puppies until 12 weeks old if we feel they are not ready for new homes yet. If you live far away and/or are not willing to pick your puppy up, we can safely ship your puppy via air freight…
Many of our puppies have been shipped nationwide via air freight and our customers are very pleased with the service and care that the puppies have received. We use a number of different airlines via private freight and logistics partner establishments. Shipping via air freight is available nationwide.
You want a puppy.
- You visit our website, see all puppies available, make a choice and contact us.
- We will contact you within 1 – 3 hours of receiving your inquiry. Upon receiving your reply to our email with
- In answer to the questions asked, we will determine your eligibility with regard to adopting our puppies. If we find you suitable to adopt our puppy, we will forward you the payment information and proceed with the adoption process upon payment confirmation.
- The required paperwork is processed as soon as payment is confirmed, also our licensed veterinarian performs a last-minute routine checkup on your puppy and a flight is booked for the next morning.
- When we book the flight, the agency will provide you with all flight details (date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require picking up the puppy upon arrival).
- Within 24 hours of takeoff, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet.
- As a matter of routine, don’t forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health check-up within 48 hours of arrival.
Is it really safe for the puppy?
We receive many inquiries on the process of shipping a puppy – individuals often wonder if it is safe and how it works.
Won’t he/she be scared?
How long does it take?
Won’t it be difficult for the puppy having to be all alone in a crate for so long?
This is how we explain the shipping process to individuals to help them feel more at ease with the idea of shipping a puppy.
SHIPPING A PUPPY IS VERY SAFE: SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS
Shipping a puppy by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and embarrassing, but actually, I think it is harder for us than the puppy(s). With my many years of shipping experience, we know for a fact that all the pups are well taken care of. So if you stop and think about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the puppy(s) for fear of lawsuits and customer dissatisfaction.
The average flight is approximately 4 to 6 hours. We always ask about any delays or layovers and know the exact times and departures of the flights, so we know where the pup is and are able to provide you with that information as well.
The pup will arrive the same day as it is sent – usually a few hours.
We consider shipping as an option, and we make the shipping arrangements; this is because most often we find suitable homes for our puppies, but they might not be located within a driving distance.
I can guess the question you have in mind right now, ‘Flying a Puppy’! Is it safe?
This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn’t consider it if it wasn’t. When we book a flight for a puppy, it is only on safe and approved Airlines that has pet-safe programs which follow USDA guidelines ” The puppy will have the same airspace as the pilot flying the plane; someone will be there to cater for him/her on board and off the plane until delivery is completed. When we go to book a flight for our pets, we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself) our puppies have always arrived safe and sound in their new homes. It is safer and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-6 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 4 hours or more.
Deposit for a puppy to be kept on hold is $400 %95 refundable if at a certain point you are unable to purchase